High Performance computing frameworks or cluster computing is one kind of computing bunch of computers that are connected that, they behave as a machine.
A PC cluster helps to solve operations effectively with faster processing speed. The Clustering approaches have identified as- HPC IAAS, HPC PAAS, which are hard and affordable to set up and maintain than a computer.
A PC cluster defined for providing large scale processing as compared with a desktop computer or workstation, to reduce downtime and storage capacity.
Some of the Programs of Cluster Computers are Weather Forecasting, Google Search Engine Earthquake Simulation. Cluster Can be categorized into two group Open and Close Cluster.
Open Cluster: All of the nodes in Open Cluster are required IPs, and that are available through internet/web, that cause more security concern.
Types of Cluster computing
1. Balancing clusters: This system is utilized to distribute workload As the name implies. That program – distributes the processing load as you can across a bunch of computers. High availability clusters: A high availability clusters are the bunch of computers that may reliably utilize four – redundant operations in the case of node failure in Cluster computing.
2. High performance clusters: This computer networking methodology use supercomputers and Cluster computing to fix advanced computation problems.
Benefits of using Cluster computing
- Cost efficiency: In a Cluster computing Cost efficiency is its relationship between the cost output, that’s it’s connecting group of its computer as computer bunch much cheaper as compared with mainframe computers.
- Processing rate: The Processing rate of computer bunch is its the same as a mainframe computer.
- Expandability: The best advantage of Cluster Computing is that it may be expanded easily by adding its additional desktop workstation to its program. High resource availability! If any node fails in a PC cluster, another node inside the bunch continue to provide uninterrupted processing.